- Experience with Swift and iOS Development OR Kotlin, Java, and Android Development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to backend services
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- 1+years of experience in native mobile development
- Experience with mobile frameworks (IOS SDK, Android SDK, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, etc.)
- Experience with mobile technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, RESTful design, etc.)
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- 1+ years of development experience in related technologies (Java, Objective-C etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or related subjects
We are looking for a Mid-level Mobile Application Developer with iOS and Android experience to develop native mobile applications over the entire application lifecycle. Additional responsibilities include assisting with implementing mobile infrastructure and security and creating the mobile application development standards documentation. You may also inventory existing web sites and applications to determine mobile requirements.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and implementing the source code that makes up the application or program
- Responsible for designing the prototype application, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team or client
- Partner with designers to help define and implement User Interfaces
- Provide estimates on development cycles
Salary negotiable as per the experiences and expertise
Full Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for Full Stack Software Engineer who will be responsible for implementation, designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and high availability applications using Agile Scrum development and Project Management best practices defined by the company. They will execute on PHP, structured database, NoSQL database, software development projects to achieve the companies strategic objectives working closely with Product Design.
- Develop WordPress Plugins from scratch.
- Carry out team planning as well as product planning.
- Fix bugs and small enhancements that come into our WordPress plugins.
- Refactor legacy code with particular attention to backward compatibility.
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress Products, modules and Applications.
- Initiate new ideas for new modules & products.
- Commit to deadlines
- Should have at least 2 to 3-years experience in PHP and WordPress
- Should have advanced proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace, autoloading, Traits, and Design Pattern )
- Should have knowledge on integration of third-party APIs
- Good Knowledge of databases (SQL AND NoSQL)
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Sound Knowledge of anyone PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony
- Should have Knowledge of Git or SVN
- Knowledge of WordPress, Plugin anatomy would be plus
- Should be able to lead a team for WordPress Development
- Contribution to open-source projects would be a huge plus, If you have created any WordPress plugin attach the link or send a zip file.
- Should have experience in e-commerce websites including open cart, woocommerce, magento, zen cart, Shopify etc.
We are looking for a Designer who will be also be responsible for designing web and mobile projects. You will be working closely customers and developers to produce creative, responsive and beautiful layouts for web and mobile platform.
- Design user experiences for digital projects.
- Design for web applications, and mobile applications.
- Design artworks for creative illustrations.
- Code PSDs, AIs or Sketch Files into responsive websites.
- Work on the projects from conceptualization to execution while meeting all deadlines.
- Create WordPress / Drupal themes out of HTML and CSS files.
- Design Verification / Quality analyzing
- Commit to deadlines
- Should have at least 1 - 2 years of experience in Web design.
- Preferred someone with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Abstract, etc. knowledge.
- Familiarity to mobile-friendly and responsive web designs.
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks like bootstrap, less, Gumby, Foundation etc. will be preferred.
- Knowledge of mobile frameworks like jQuery Mobile, Sencha etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile development and SCRUM is a plus.
Software Engineering Lead
Lead Full Stack Developer
Work Hours: 9am-6pm, 5 days/week (Mon to Fri)
Salary: Based on Experience
The Lead Developer is responsible for implementation, designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and high availability applications using Agile Scrum development and Project Management best practices defined by the company. They will execute on .Net, REST API's and Microservices, React, SQL and Azure software development projects to achieve the companies strategic objectives working closely with Product Design.
As a manager for this team you’ll get to immerse yourself in cutting edge technology with the team and influence the huge business opportunity that lies ahead for this team.
- You’ll be a model guide for an engineering team that will develop and manage scalable, distributed communication applications and services
- You’ll build, foster and grow the team, including hiring exceptional talent as appropriate.
- Build strong relationships with the stakeholders within the company to bring innovation to new and existing applications.
- Foster a culture of inclusivity and disciplined software engineering practices to deliver business value, guided by data
- Full-stack n-tier development experience from UI/UX to database
- Strong software development experience in C# programming language. (ASP.Net)
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, web service development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, mobile device development, software engineering, integration with legacy systems, project management, database development
- Experience working with: JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, SASS, SVG, Typescript
- Version control and source code repositories (git or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Comfortable performing code and design reviews and providing constructive feedback
- Positive entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn and teach
- Self-motivated with a disciplined work ethic in a remote setting
- Ability to multitask, set/achieve realistic deadlines and adapt quickly
- Comfortable in fast-paced evolving business and technology environments
- Proactive, problem solving, efficient, multiple-hats, team player, mentor juniors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, formulas and report formatting
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in verbal and written English
- Microsoft .NET Core, .NET Framework, .NET Standard, TypeScript, React, NPM, Node.js
- Web service integrations including REST/SOAP interfaces
- Developing iOS, Android or similar mobile device apps Server based console applications and windows services
- Passionate about technology and how it can be applied to help others
- Experience in cloud-based environments such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with Agile, Scrum, SDLC or similar development